1. We require all personnel and visitors to complete orientation before arriving on site at the Fort Hills. Watch this short how-to video before you begin, then pick the orientation that applies to you. Note: The browser you use will impact how the orientation course performs. Recommended for best performance: Google Chrome or Firefox.
2. In addition to this orientation, complete any other training that is assigned to you. Check your requirements in Bistrainer or with your employer.
Fort Hills site orientation
This course is required for all personnel who will be entering the Fort Hills site to execute hands-on work (with or without an escort).
- The site's work culture and values
- Overview of the job site and operations
- Key safety rules
- Environmental and wildlife requirements
- Emergency response requirements
- Aboriginal stakeholder regulations
- Productivity initiatives
Fort Hills visitor orientation
This course is required for all personnel who will be entering the Fort Hills site with an escort but not executing hands-on work.
- The site’s safety culture
- Oil Sands Safety Association (OSSA) Life Saving Rules
- Basic personal protection equipment (PPE)
- What to do in an emergency
Fort Hills annual lodge consent forms
Signing the annual lodge form is a condition to stay at Suncor lodges or accommodations. We highly recommend you fill out the annual web-based lodge consent form before your next check-in at a lodge; all you need is a computer and a webcam. If you do not fill out the web-based lodge consent form, you must fill out a manual form each time you check in at a lodge.
Use your suncor.com email address if you have one. Your first and last names must match your government-issued photo ID.
We encourage guests to take the time to completely read the documents before giving consent.