We require all personnel and visitors to complete orientation before arriving on site at the Fort Hills project. Watch our short how-to video before starting, then pick the orientation that applies to you:
Fort Hills site orientation
This course is required for all personnel who will be entering the Fort Hills site to execute hands-on work (with or without an escort).
- The site's work culture and values
- Overview of the job site and operations
- Key safety rules
- Environmental and wildlife requirements
- Emergency response requirements
- Aboriginal stakeholder regulations
- Productivity initiatives
Fort Hills visitor orientation
This course is required for all personnel who will be entering the Fort Hills site with an escort but not executing hands-on work.
- The site’s safety culture
- Oil Sands Safety Association (OSSA) Life Saving Rules
- Basic personal protection equipment (PPE)
- What to do in an emergency
Fort Hills annual lodge consent forms
Signing the annual lodge form is a condition to stay at Suncor lodges or accommodations. We highly recommend you fill out the annual web-based lodge consent form before your next check-in at a lodge; all you need is a computer and a webcam. If you do not fill out the web-based lodge consent form, you must fill out a manual form each time you check in at a lodge.
Use your suncor.com email address if you have one. Your first and last names must match your government-issued photo ID.
We encourage guests to take the time to completely read the documents before giving consent.